forumnju z rachunkiemofertaKURIER DPD TARANUJE 2 OSOBY, KALECTWO ŚMIERĆ ?

KURIER DPD TARANUJE 2 OSOBY, KALECTWO ŚMIERĆ ?

KURIER DPD TARANUJE 2 OSOBY, KALECTWO ŚMIERĆ ? (2017-01-03 18:02)

Dobry wieczór
Wczoraj spotkała mnie przykra sytuacja...
Zostałem potrącony przez kuriera DPD który miał dostarczyć do podpisania dokumenty od nju mobile. Kurier nie pozwolił mi przeczytać treści umowy, odpakował ją sam bez mojego pozwolenia i nie dostarczył przesyłki. Stanąłem mu na drodze prosząc o jego przedstawienie się, na co odpowiedzią było gwałtowne ruszenie z miejsca i potrącenie mnie i jednego z moich domowników. Całość miała miejsce na drodze osiedlowej pod moim domem. Załączam korespondencje z DPD Deutschland ponieważ kontakt z biurem obsługi klienta w Polsce nic nie wniósł. Kierowca nie został ukarany a ja umowy jak nie miałem tak nie mam. Myśle że powinni Panstwo zainteresować sie dlaczego firma majaca dostarczac przesyłki ich w rzeczywostosci nie dostarcza. Marwię sie teraz o swoje dane osobowe ponieważ kurier odpakował moją przesyłke. Licze na szybka reakcje . Przemysław Roś

PS. Posiadam materiał dowodowy wideo przedstawiający wydarzenie.
Dear DPD,

Look out what's going on in your company in Tarnow, Małopolskie, Poland. The situation took place around 14 PM 02.01.2017 in front of my home. One of your employees declined to let me read the papers which I was supposed to sign because he was in hurry... He was arrogant, boorish and without any empathy to the client. I didn't require anything from yours worker beyond a little bit of kindness and delivery of my parcel.  In such hurry that he could cause severe injuries to me and my mother or even death. Regardless on human standing in front of his delivery DPD car he accelerated aggressively knocking us back, we both were hit by his service car. I was hit in my arm, and my mother was knocked back that she felled down on road. Now she is having problems with her leg. I was calling to customer service in Poland but I seem that the issue didn't make adequate interest. It is more than 24 hours since it happened and still no one from DPD customer service in Poland has called me back. This situation shouldn't have happened anywhere. No matter if its USA, Germany or even Poland. DPD is a big worldwide company and should take care about departments situated in any country. You should never allow anyone who is  driving DPD's painted car to act like this because its "magnificent" advertisement for you...  In addition it is not first time this driver reacted unprofessional and unkindly but today it was a real road rage...  My "unreal" situation wasn't solved properly in Poland that's why I'm sending my complain to your facility. I'm in possession of video which captured this incident. If necessary I will post this video on your facebook sites, twitter, YouTube and take care about plenty "likes" under my post.

I hope for your fastest intervention

Regards Przemysław Roś

PS. I still haven't received my parcel with was a paper agreement. The courier have unpacked my parcel without my permission and my sign. I will make a complain to a company that uses your services because now my transaction is suspended...

Parcel number 0055333418938B

Courier's mobile 882153291<span lang="EN-US"><span lang="EN-US">

<span lang="EN-US"><span lang="EN-US">

odpowiedź została zgłoszona do moderacji

odpowiedź

KURIER DPD TARANUJE 2 OSOBY, KALECTWO ŚMIERĆ ? | faraqua (03.01.2017, 18:02)

Dobry wieczór
Wczoraj spotkała mnie przykra sytuacja...
Zostałem potrącony przez kuriera DPD który miał dostarczyć do podpisania dokumenty od nju mobile. Kurier nie pozwolił mi przeczytać treści umowy, odpakował ją sam bez mojego pozwolenia i nie dostarczył przesyłki. Stanąłem mu na drodze prosząc o jego przedstawienie się, na co odpowiedzią było gwałtowne ruszenie z miejsca i potrącenie mnie i jednego z moich domowników. Całość miała miejsce na drodze osiedlowej pod moim domem. Załączam korespondencje z DPD Deutschland ponieważ kontakt z biurem obsługi klienta w Polsce nic nie wniósł. Kierowca nie został ukarany a ja umowy jak nie miałem tak nie mam. Myśle że powinni Panstwo zainteresować sie dlaczego firma majaca dostarczac przesyłki ich w rzeczywostosci nie dostarcza. Marwię sie teraz o swoje dane osobowe ponieważ kurier odpakował moją przesyłke. Licze na szybka reakcje . Przemysław Roś

PS. Posiadam materiał dowodowy wideo przedstawiający wydarzenie.
Dear DPD,

Look out what's going on in your company in Tarnow, Małopolskie, Poland. The situation took place around 14 PM 02.01.2017 in front of my home. One of your employees declined to let me read the papers which I was supposed to sign because he was in hurry... He was arrogant, boorish and without any empathy to the client. I didn't require anything from yours worker beyond a little bit of kindness and delivery of my parcel.  In such hurry that he could cause severe injuries to me and my mother or even death. Regardless on human standing in front of his delivery DPD car he accelerated aggressively knocking us back, we both were hit by his service car. I was hit in my arm, and my mother was knocked back that she felled down on road. Now she is having problems with her leg. I was calling to customer service in Poland but I seem that the issue didn't make adequate interest. It is more than 24 hours since it happened and still no one from DPD customer service in Poland has called me back. This situation shouldn't have happened anywhere. No matter if its USA, Germany or even Poland. DPD is a big worldwide company and should take care about departments situated in any country. You should never allow anyone who is  driving DPD's painted car to act like this because its "magnificent" advertisement for you...  In addition it is not first time this driver reacted unprofessional and unkindly but today it was a real road rage...  My "unreal" situation wasn't solved properly in Poland that's why I'm sending my complain to your facility. I'm in possession of video which captured this incident. If necessary I will post this video on your facebook sites, twitter, YouTube and take care about plenty "likes" under my post.

I hope for your fastest intervention

Regards Przemysław Roś

PS. I still haven't received my parcel with was a paper agreement. The courier have unpacked my parcel without my permission and my sign. I will make a complain to a company that uses your services because now my transaction is suspended...

Parcel number 0055333418938B

Courier's mobile 882153291<span lang="EN-US"><span lang="EN-US">

<span lang="EN-US"><span lang="EN-US">
wybierz obrazek niepasujący do reszty

Aby nie podawać nicka przy każdym komentarzu zaloguj się.

aktualnie na forum znajduje się:

49 gości i 0 zalogowanych użytkowników